Home & Heating Insulation Subsidies
Awarua Synergy with its partners Southland Warm Homes Trust and EECA’s Warmer Kiwi homes provide a range of insulation packages:
|Criteria||Insulation Package||Heating Package**|
|Home Owners & Rental Properties All Southland houses||Range of finance option, these can be discussed with the assessor||Range of finance option, these can be discussed with the assessor|
|Home Owner – Occupier have a Community Services Card or SuperGold combo card, OR own and be living in a home in an area identified as lower-income (New Zealand Deprivation Index decile 8, 9 or 10 area) AND home built before 2008||Warmer Kiwi Subsidy total 95%|
*90% from EECA
5% from SWHT
| Warmer Kiwi Subsidy cap of $3000 incl GST from EECA|
- EECA – Energy Efficiency Conservation Authority Healthy Homes Programme, for more information
- SWHT – Southland Warm Homes Trust
- If you require more information regarding the Community Services Card, please contact the Work and Income (WINZ) office
- At this stage, health issues are not part of the criteria requirement.
- ** Heating for the main living area only, must have insulation up to standard. Must have no current operational fixed heating in the main living
Take the first step toward your drier, healthier home – call your expert team at Awarua Synergy today on 0800 WARM SOUTH for a FREE, unconditional home energy health check!