Wind Turbine Small Generation
The huge advances in Small Wind Turbine Generation technology represent a real opportunity for properties of the Deep South. Now, it’s totally viable to harness the wind’s power. With our consistent long periods of wind, accessibility of wind turbines , wind power generation is a logical choice for you looking to become more self-sufficient and avoid ever-increasing power bills from the power companies. We are proud to be suppliers of Kingspan wind, Kingspan produce top quality products, a number of government departments in New Zealand have opted for Kingspan wind turbines.
The team at Awarua Synergy are experts in helping you find the right Wind Turbine solutions to maximise the productivity of the natural wind, providing an independent financial report and environmental wind report. We’ve searched the world for the best Wind Turbine products and solutions for our Deep South, and now we’re helping customers in Southland and Otago capitalise on emergent technology that can potentially even pay for itself in just a few years – or even sooner.
Which Wind Turbine System is Right for You?
There are a number of different sized wind power systems. Our team will work with you to determine the right system for your requirements and this depends on a number of factors:
- Savings you want to make off your current power bill
- Accessible land with consistent wind speeds
- Your budget
We’re specialists in wind power generation, helping you to make the most of the region’s natural wind speeds, if you have power bills larger than $1000 per month then we’ll help you ‘future proof ‘against inevitable increases from the power companies. Our team can assess your property that will cover the following:
- Free no-obligation quote, this includes an individual appraisal to assess your required needs, we have a range of different sized systems
- Independent financial report produced by Crowe Howarth Accountants
- Environmental wind impact report
- Reputable products
- System includes wind turbine, inverter, fenced platform, all compliance cabling, and switches
- Installation by our local qualified team
- Lines company application
- Consent Processing if required
- Power export application and rates
- The complete package from design to supply & installation
Get power over your power bill – chat to your expert team at Awarua Synergy on 0800 WARM SOUTH for your FREE, unconditional home energy health check!